Windows 10 is the most used OS which is released in back July, 2015. If you have problem with windows 10 and want to repair or reinstall, you must have windows 10 product key or serial key. I give you trial product but once you are satisfied and you have enough money, I highly recommend you to buy windows 10 product key http://www.licensekeysale.com/windows-10-pro-p-103.html to support the developer.
- Windows 10 Professional Insider Preview build 10074, 10122, and 10130:6P99N-YF42M-TPGBG-9VMJP-YKHCF
- Windows 10 Technical Preview: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
- Windows 10 Core Insider Preview build 10158,10159,10162,and 10166:KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3
- Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10074 and 10122: VTNMT-2FMYP-QCY43-QR9VK-WTVCK
- Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10158,10159,10162,and 10166:CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K
- Windows 10 Professional Insider Preview build 10158,10159, 10162,and 10166:8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
- cheap windows 10 product key: QVBNT-8UZB6-TT9YN-JWMO6-4XDO5
- windows 7 home product key: SJEGI-CIMHR-CANC1-3C2QG-AS8OW
- Windows 10 Enterprise N: OPC0N-SC13K-TQWI8-JKVWY-JNOT3
- purchase windows 10 product key: 6686Q-SA4NZ-81V9D-9NMUR-UPE99
- buy windows 10 pro product key: DOK16-6N0ZZ-FXHFA-WK7SB-SQBVT
- windows 10 home edition product key: ZI7MG-UVYMX-CVVT2-2WIQZ-XFVFG
- Windows 10 Professional: I0APH-80GP4-MRK4D-EKZ82-HI6U1
- windows 10 product code: 1S8Y5-AC972-CSSM1-37KH3-I5DQ8
If you try to activate Windows 10 o’clock, you receive an error message stating that Windows 10 cannot start, and this article may be helpful. Maybe you upgraded to Windows 10, or you made a clean Windows 10 installation-or your Windows 10 might block the product key, even after the upgrade to a new installation.
Windows 10 product key not working
The workaround is to upgrade Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Make sure that it is activated, and then, if necessary, install Windows 10 on the same device. If you clean the installed Windows 10 directly and then use your previous key, it will not work.
Error 0xC004F061 – You upgraded to Windows 10, but didn’t have a previous version or the correct edition of Windows installed
If you see error 0xC004F061 when you try to activate Windows 10:
You’re using a product key to upgrade to Windows 10, but a previous version of Windows wasn’t installed on your PC. To update, you need to have Windows 8 or Windows 7 already on your PC.
If you formatted or replaced your hard drive, you won’t be able to use a product key to update to Windows 10. You’ll need to install your previous version of Windows, and then reinstall Windows 10.
Error 0xC004C008 – One copy of Windows might have been installed on multiple PCs
If you have one copy of Windows and installed it on more than one PC, activation might not work because the product key has already been used on another PC, or it’s being used on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
If your product key is being used on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow, you’ll need to buy a new product key or copy of Windows for each of your PCs in order to activate them.
A different version of Windows or the product key might have been used as part of a repair
If you took your PC to a repair shop or to someone who builds and fixes PCs, it’s possible that a different version of Windows was installed to complete a repair. Or, if a different product key was used for your PC during the repair, that key might be blocked if it was used on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
If Windows was activated before your PC was repaired or rebuilt, then re-entering the product key that came with your PC or original copy of Windows might solve the problem. You can also try reinstalling your original version of Windows.
If you made substantial hardware changes to your PC, like replacing your motherboard, Windows will not be activated on your PC.
If you have a counterfeit copy of Windows that wasn’t published and licensed by Microsoft, activation won’t work because Microsoft won’t be able to create a match between your PC’s hardware profile and your 25-character product key. Find out if your copy of Windows is counterfeit.
If you bought a used PC with Windows already installed on it, it’s possible that the product key is being used on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
Windows 10 Product Key blocked
If Windows 10 blocks your product key, even after upgrading first & then clean installing, then we have a few suggestions to make:
1. Uninstall the product key. Then enter the product key anew and try again. Use another key and see.
2. Rebuild the Tokens.dat file. The Tokens.dat file in the Windows operating system is a digitally signed file, which stores most of the Windows activation files. Sometimes the Tokens.dat file may get corrupted as a result of which Windows Activation may not take place successfully.
3. Open an elevated CMD and run Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth to repair the system image. Then try again.
4. Activate Windows 10 by Phone.
I hope something here helps you.
This list of Windows 10 Activation errors and Windows 10 Upgrade & Installation errors may help you further troubleshoot the issue. Try the Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter and see if it help you. Advanced users may want to see how to troubleshoot Windows Activation states. See this post if you receive The Windows 10 product key http://www.licensekeysale.com/windows-10-pro-p-103.html entered does not match any of the Windows images available for installation message during installation. If you try to activate Windows 10 o’clock, you receive an error message stating that Windows 10 cannot start, We will help you buy cheap windows 10 product key. Maybe you upgraded to Windows 10, or you made a clean Windows 10 installation-or your Windows 10 might block the product key, even after the upgrade to a new installation.
Windows 10 Product Key Article Link: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/cannot-activate-windows-10-product-key-clocked